discca is Greensboro’s residential electrician homeowners turn to for installing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing electrical equipment in their home. No matter if you need help changing a hard to reach light bulb or need to upgrade your breaker panel to handle an increased electrical load for your new screened porch, call discca!
As a premier residential electrician in Greensboro, we want to become your electrician.
Greensboro and its nearby neighborhoods are a booming area. Many homeowners in Greensboro are choosing to fix up old homes or add additions to their existing properties. If you need an electrical contractor in Greensboro, call discca.
- Electrical inspections and code corrections
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical installations and wiring
- Electrical maintenance
Our Greensboro electricians provide licensed and insured residential electrical services throughout the entire Triad area.
We install and repair:
- Security lighting
- Interior light fixtures
- Lightning strike damage (repair)
- Home electrical rewiring
- Electrical outlets
- Electrical circuits
- Appliance wiring (including HVAC units)
- Aluminum wiring (repair or remove)
- Whole-house surge protectors
- Ground fault circuit breakers (GFCI)
- Audio/video wiring
- Dedicated circuits
- Ceiling fans (installation & ceiling fan repair)
- Exhaust fans
- Motion sensors
- Electrical panel upgrades (heavy ups)
- Pond wiring
- Pool wiring
- Dimmer switches
- Backup generators (and generator repair)
- Breaker panel repair & replacement
- Breaker box installation
- Hot tub wiring
- Exterior lighting
- Fuse box installation
- Dock lighting and wiring
- Surge protection devices
- Landscape lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Electrical panel replacement
- Recessed can lights
- Arc-fault circuits
- Audio/Video Wiring (security systems, home theaters, etc.)
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Track lighting
- Accent lighting
- Knob and tube wiring (replacement)
- Garage door opener installation
- 220V circuits
- Electric water heaters (wiring)
- And much, much more!
You’ll never be sold on anything you don’t need. Our residential electricians are not paid commission and are trained to only suggest the electrical products and services that fit your specific need, no matter how big your home is or how old your electrical equipment may be.
We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it, every single time.
Our electricians are bonded and insured, background checked, and drug screened. You can feel comfortable when our residential electricians visit your Greensboro area home. We only employ the best and most conscientious electricians in Greensboro. We conduct thorough background checks and drug screen all of our employees, whether they’re in the field or in our office!
We never subcontract any labor, ensuring you’re getting the best residential electricians Greensboro has to offer.
We also offer:
- Free estimates on all residential electrical projects in Greensboro
- 24/7 service
- Same-day service
- Warranties on all labor and materials
- Service agreements